1. The Paper Boy, by Sonny Allen.
2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck, by Jeff Kinney.
3. Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer.
4. Suburban Strange, by Nathan Kotecki.
5. Stitches: A Handbook on Meaning, Hope and Repair, by Anne Lamott.
6. Killing Jesus, by Bill O’Reilly.
7. The Life and Times of Persimmon Wilson, by Nancy Peacock.
8. Sycamore Row, by John Grisham.
9. The Signature of All Things, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
10. Tired of Being Little, by Dicy McCullough.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. The Valley of Amazement, by Amy Tan.
3. Sycamore Row, by John Grisham.
4. Aimless Love: New and Selected Poems, by Billy Collins.
5. Dog Songs, by Mary Oliver.
6. We are Water, by Wally Lamb.
7. The Luminaries, by Eleanor Catton.
8. The Signature of All Things, by Elizabeth Gilbert.
9. The Lowland, by Jhumpa Lahiri.
10. The Circle, by Dave Eggers.
1. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
2. I Am Malala, by Malala Yousafzai.
3. Double Down: Game Change 2012, by Mark Halperin, John Hellemann.
4. The Bully Pulpit: Theodore Roosevelt, William Howard Taft, and the Golden Age of Journalism, by Doris Kearns Goodwin.
5. Things That Matter, by Charles Krauthammer.
6. Stitches: A Handbook on Meaning, Hope and Repair, by Anne Lamott.
7. Killing Jesus, by Bill O’Reilly.
8. One Summer: America, 1927, by Bill Bryson.
9. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diane Muldrow.
10. The Death of Santini, by Pat Conroy.