Posters Wednesday, Oct. 16
Deadline for Posters is 5 p.m.
• Members of Salisbury City Council invited to participate in City Council Candidates Forum sponsored by West End Pride, 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 17, Miller Recreational Center, 1402 W. Bank St. A quorum of City Council members may participate in this event; no action will be taken by Council.
• Pantry party for Home Missions of Southern City AME Zion, Saturday, Oct. 19 at 1 p.m. $5 admission. Call Jackie Hillian 704-433-2317.
• Operation Medicine Cabinet, Saturday, Oct. 19, 9 a.m. to noon, Rufty-Holmes Senior Center, 1120 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Ave. Drive through, drop off expired, unused prescriptions, over the counter medications. Questions, Home Instead 704-636-2010.
• Community bus trip to view foliage in mountains of Blowing Rock and Boone, Saturday, Oct. 26. $20 before Friday, Oct. 18. Also Tanger Outlets on Shoppes on the Parkway. Call Brenda Cowan 704-633-9073.
• Affordable Care Act information session, 6:30 p.m. Friday Oct. 18 at Soldiers Memorial AME Zion, 306 N. Church St.