Posters Wednesday, Sept. 11
Deadline for posters is 5 p.m.
• RECHEDULED: Salisbury Public Art Committee will not meet Thursday, Sept. 12, but will meet Thursday, Oct. 10, 8:30 a.m. in 2nd Floor Conference Room, Gateway Building, 204 E Innes St.
• AAUW general meeting, public welcome, 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 12 J. F. Hurley YMCA Salisbury Branch, 828 Jake Alexander Blvd West.
• Fish fry fundraiser, Saturday Sept. 14, 11 a.m. until. Held at 802 N. Long St. Sponsored by Refuge Church of God in Christ, Rev. Stanley Wright, pastor.
• Grace Deliverance Tabernacle fish fry, noon-5 p.m., Saturday Sept. 14, fish plates and sandwiches, also hot dogs. Proceeds go to building fund. Salisbury Women’s Club, 1237 Old W. Innes St., 704-367-6510 to order.
• Trexler Reunion, Descendants of the late Lawson Alexander and Lula Moore Trexler, 1 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 15, Rockwell Park in Rockwell. Bring well filled picnic basket. Drinks, paper products furnished. Bring memorabilia for display and information.
• John Wesley Coppley Clan family reunion, 1 p.m. Sunday Sept. 15, fellowship hall of Jersey Baptist Church in Linwood. For all descendents of John Wesley Coppley. Bring picnic lunch, enjoy food and fellowship.
• Outreach East Leadership Training and Worship Center, 2218 Statesville Blvd., begins worship services Thursday, Sept. 12 at noon and 7:30 p.m. 704-881-0425, www.christianoutreachnc.org