1. Iron House, by John Hart.
2. Reap the Wild Seeds, byLoyd E. Hill and Marvin R. Query.
3. Summer Girls, by Mary Alice Monroe.
4. Ocracoke, by Edward Norvell.
5. Junius and Albert’s Adventures in the Confederacy, by Harlan Cohen.
6. Zealot, by Rezaa Aslan.
7. Salisbury, by Larry Neal.
8. Government Bullies, by Rand Paul.
9. Making Thinking Visible, by Ron Ritchart.
10. Virals, by Kathy Reichs.
1. The Cuckoo’s Calling, by Robert Galbraith.
2. The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman.
3. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini.
4. Inferno, by Dan Brown.
5. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
6. Bad Monkey, by Carl Hiassen.
7. The English Girl, by Daniel Silva.
8. Love, Dishonor, Marry, Die, Cherish, Perish, by David Rakoff.
9. TransAtlantic, by Colum McCann.
10. Light of the World, by James Lee Burke.
1. Zealot: The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth, by Reza Aslan.
2. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris.
3. William Shakespeare’s Star Wars, by Ian Doescher.
4. This Town, by Mark Leibovich.
5. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
6. Lawrence in Arabia, by Scott Anderson.
7. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
8. Grumpy Cat: A Grumpy Book, by Grumpy Cat.
9. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
10. I Could Chew on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.