1. Light in the Ruins, by Chris Bohjalian.
2. A Feast for Crows, by George R.R. Martin.
3. Happy, Happy, Happy: My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander, by Phil Robertson.
4. Beautiful Day, by Elin Hilderbrand.
5. Escape from Camp 14, by Blaine Harden.
6. The Son, by Philipp Meyer.
7. The Silver Star, by Jeannette Walls.
8. Fly Away, by Kristin Hannah.
9. The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman.
10. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen.
1. And the Mountains Echoed, by Khaled Hosseini.
2. The Ocean at the End of the Lane, by Neil Gaiman.
3. Inferno, by Dan Brown.
4. Bad Monkey, by Carl Hiassen.
5. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
6. The Silver Star, by Jeannette Walls.
7. TransAtlantic, by Colum McCann.
8. The Son, by Philipp Meyer.
9. Sisterland, by Curtis Sittenfeld.
10. Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson.
1. Let’s Explore Diabetes With Owls, by David Sedaris.
2. Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg.
3. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
4. William Shakespeare’s Star Wars, by Ian Doescher.
5. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
6. Vader’s Little Princess, by Jeffrey Brown.
7. The Unwinding, by George Packer.
8. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
9. I Wear the Black Hat: Grappling with Villains, by Chuck Klosterman.
10. Cooked, by Michael Pollan.