Memorial Day holiday closings
The city of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for Memorial Day:
City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and all four recreation centers will be closed Monday.
The city’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule.
The Street Division will not offer limb collection on Monday. Collection will resume as normal on Tuesday.
The Transit Division will not offer public transportation on Monday.
Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling 704-216-7567.
Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, call 704-638-5339.
Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Other local government Memorial Day closings and schedule changes include:
• East Spencer Town Hall will close Monday. Garbage and recycling services will not be affected.
• Faith Town Hall will be closed Monday. Garbage service will continue as normal.
• Granite Quarry Town Hall will be closed Monday.
• Cleveland Town Hall will close Monday. Garbage service will not be affected.
• Landis Town Hall will be closed Monday. Garbage service and recycling will not be affected.
• China Grove Town Hall will be closed Monday. Garbage and recycling will not be affected