Posters, Friday, April 26
Deadline for Posters is 5 p.m.
• Wittenberg Lutheran Church monthly breakfast, 6:30-10:30 a.m., Saturday, April 27, corner of Bank and Oak streets, Granite Quarry.
• Family Fun Festival and Pet Parade to benefit Family Crisis Council of Rowan, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, April 27, parking lot on W. Fisher St. across from Rowan Public Library, register at www.petparaderowan.eventbrite.com, info at email@example.com or Facebook: 2013 Family Fun Festival.
• Mt. Calvary Holy Church fish fry, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Saturday, April 27, 1400 Standish St. Also hot dogs.
• Hall’s Chapel Primitive Baptist Church Senior Missionaries sell dinners/sandwiches of fish, barbecue chicken, fries, pigs feet, baked goods Saturday, April 27, 10 a.m.-5 p.m., at the home of Agnes W. Gray, 1144 Laurel St.
• Mt. Calvary Holy Church’s fish fry (hot dogs also), Saturday, April 27, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., 1400 Standish St.
• J.C. Price High School Alumni Association Salisbury Chapter meeting 3 p.m., Saturday, April 27, Western Star Lodge, Old Concord Road, Salisbury. Information, Carolyn Williams, 704-633-7162.
• Elk’s Cabaret, Saturday, April 27, J.C. Price American Legion Post, 1433 Old Wilkesboro Road. Sponsored by the Pride of Salisbury Elk’s Lodge. $10 in advance, $15 at door; DJ Majik Mike; cash bar; dress in your colors.