1. Anonymity, by Janna McMahan.
2. Sock Gremlin, by Meya Bee.
3. Once Upon a River, by Bonnie Jo Campbell.
4. Next Time You See Me, by Holly Goddard Jones.
5. Big Girls Don’t Whine: Getting on with the Great Life God Intends, by Jan Silvious.
6. A Week in Winter, by Maeve Binchy.
7. The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah by Stephen King.
8. Essays, by Plutarch.
9. Sugar: A Bittersweet History, by Elizabeth Abbott.
10. Until He Is Dead: Capital Punishment in the Western North Carolina History, by James Thomas Rusher.
1. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
2. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
3. The Dinner, by Herman Koch.
4. A Week in Winter, by Maeve Binchy.
5. Benediction, by Kent Haruf.
6. The Storyteller, by Jodi Picoult.
7. The Accursed, by Joyce Carol Oates.
8. Vampires in the Lemon Grove, by Karen Russell.
9. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
10. How to Get Filthy Rich in Rising Asia, by Mohsin Hamid.
1. Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead, by Sheryl Sandberg.
2. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
3. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.
4. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
5. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
6. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
7. Detroit: An American Autopsy, by Charlie LeDuff.
8. Salt Sugar Fat, by Michael Moss.
9. Life Code, by Phillip C. McGraw.
10. Unbroken, by Lauren Hillenbrand.