1. Love, Loss and What I Wore, by Ilene Beckerman.
2. A School Called Planet Earth, by Christopher Gaddis.
3. Boundaries: When to Say Yes, When to Say No-To Take Control of Your Life, by Henry Cloud.
4. Abundance: A Novel of Marie Antoinette, by Sena Jeter Naslund.
5. Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days, by JJ Virgin.
6. Sock Gremlin, by Meya Bee.
7. Salvation, by Kurt Corriher.
8. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
9. Queen of the Damned, by Anne Rice.
10. Fatal Remedies, by Donna Leon.
1. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
2. Tenth of December, by George Saunders.
3. The Storyteller, by Jodi Picoult.
4. Vampires in the Lemon Grove, by Karen Russell.
5. A Week in Winter, by Maeve Binchy.
6. The Dinner, by Herman Koch.
7. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
8. Benediction, by Kent Haruf.
9. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
10. A Memory of Light, by Robert Jordan.
1. My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor.
2. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
3. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
4. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
5. Salt Sugar Fat: How the Food Giants Hooked Us, by Michael Moss.
6. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
7. Life Code, by Phillip C. McGraw.
8. No Easy Day, by Mark Owen.
9. Whitey Bulger: America’s Most Wanted Gangster and the Manhunt That Brought Him to Justice, by Kevin Cullen.
10. The Future, by Al Gore.