1. Seedfolks, by Paul Fleischman.
2. The Pact: Three Young Men Make a Promise to Fulfill a Dream, by Sampson Davis.
3. Stand Up That Mountain, by Jay Erskine Leutze.
4. Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I Die: Musings from the Road, by Willie Nelson.
5. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
6. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain.
7. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
8. Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen, by Christopher McDougall.
9. Dodger, by Terry Pratchett.
10. Mirror Mirror, by Gregory Maguire.
1. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
2. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
3. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
4. The Twelve Tribes of Hattie, by Ayana Mathis.
5. This is How You Lose Her, by Junot Diaz.
6. Bring Up the Bodies, by Hilary Mantel.
7. Dear Life: Stories, by Alice Munro.
8. Sweet Tooth, by Ian McEwan.
9. The Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.
10. A Thousand Mornings, by Mary Oliver.
1. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
2. The World Until Yesterday: What Can We Learn From Traditional Societies, by Jared M. Diamond.
3. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
4. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
5. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.
6. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
7. Barefoot Contessa Foolproof, by Ina Garten.
8. The Signal and the Noise, by Nate Silver.
9. Far From the Tree, by Andrew Solomon.
10. Killing Kennedy, by Bill O’Reilly.