1. Salvation: A Story of Survival, by Kurt Corriher.
2. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen Lilly Bowyer.
3. The Racketeer, by John Grisham.
4. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
5. Stand Up That Mountain, by Jay Erskine Leutze.
6. Proof of Heaven, by Eben Alexander.
7. Salisbury and Rowan County, by Susan Goodman-Sides.
8. No Easy Day, by Mark Owen.
9. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.
10. Where’d You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple.
1. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. The Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.
4. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
5. The Racketeer, by John Grisham.
6. Sweet Tooth, by Ian McEwan.
7. Bring Up the Bodies, by Hilary Mantel.
8. Dear Life: Stories, by Alice Munro.
9. A Thousand Mornings, by Mary Oliver.
10. The Black Box, by Michael Connelly.
1. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.
2. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
3. Barefoot Contessa Foolproof, by Ina Garten.
4. America Again, Stephen Colbert.
5. Killing Kennedy, by Bill O’Reilly.
6. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
7. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
8. Killing Lincoln, by Bill O’Reilly.
9. Waging Heavy Peace, by Neil Young.
10. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.