Town Crier Community Events Dec. 24-30
•Lake Norman Regional Medical Center diabetes support group, noon-1 p.m., Charles Mack Citizens Center, Mooresville, 704-660-4859.
•Smart Start Rowan board/executive committee, noon, Trinity Oaks, 728 Klumac Road.
•Salisbury-Rowan Board of Education, 5 p.m., 110 S. Long St., East Spencer.
•Kannapolis City Council, 6 p.m. at the train station, 201 S. Main St.
Tuesday, Dec. 25
• Piedmont Farmer’s Market Kannapolis, open year-round Thursdays, Old Cannon Mills Outlet Store, 120 West Ave., in the Village.
• People Growing Together Toastmasters, 5:30 p.m., J.F. Hurley YMCA, 828 Jake Alexander Blvd. West.
• Rowan Brain Injury support group, 7 p.m. Easter Seals/UCP office, 620 W. Innes St. Nadine Cherry 980-622-7732, Jane Jackman, The Arc of Rowan 704-637-1521.
• Fulton Masonic Lodge Stated Communications, 6 p.m. dinner, 7 p.m. meeting.
Friday, Dec. 28
•Tuff Shuffle - Backstage with Louis Armstrong, Black Box Theater, Downtown Salisbury, featuring Danny Mullen. Admission at door $10. Web: Phone: 704-633-2787www. salisburyartist.com
• Bluegrass jam, 7-9 p.m., open to all acoustic musicians. EH Montgomery General Store, Gold Hill, 704-267-9439.
Saturday, Dec. 29
• Old Stone House Christmas Celebration, 10 a.m.–4 p.m., Stone House Road in Granite Quarry, $4 adults, $2 students. 704-633-5946, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, Dec. 30
• Old Stone House Christmas Celebration, noon–4 p.m., Stone House Road in Granite Quarry, $4 adults, $2 students. 704-633-5946, email@example.com