1. The Wettest & Wickedest Town, by Karen Lilly Bowyer
2. Salvation: A Story of Survival, by Kurt Corriher.
3. The Last Moderate Muslim, by Sam Wazan.
4. Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, by Rachel Joyce.
5. Time Keeper, by Mitch Albom.
6. Stray Decorum, by George Singleton.
7. Jesus Calling: Enjoying Peace in His Presence, by Sarah Young.
8. Salisbury and Rowan County, by Susan Goodman-Sides.
9. Recycled Robots: 10 Robot Projects, by Robert Malone.
10. Wherever I Wind Up: My Quest for Truth, Authenticity, and the Perfect Knuckleball, by R.A Dickey.
1. Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver.
2. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
3. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
4. The Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.
5. Sweet Tooth, by Ian McEwan.
6. Dear Life: Stories, by Alice Munro.
7. Bring Up the Bodies, by Hilary Mantel.
8. The Racketeer, by John Grisham.
9. A Thousand Mornings, by Mary Oliver.
10. The Twelve Tribes of Hattie, by Ayana Mathis.
1. Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power, by Jon Meacham.
2. Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott.
3. Barefoot Contessa Foolproof, by Ina Garten.
4. America Again, Stephen Colbert.
5. Killing Kennedy, by Bill O’Reilly.
6. Behind the Beautiful Forevers, by Katherine Boo.
7. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
8. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
9. Waging Heavy Peace, by Neil Young.
10. The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook, by Deb Perelman.