1. A Midsummer Night's Dream, by William Shakespeare
2. Lowcountry Boil, by Susan Boyer.
3. Long Division, by Alan Michael Parker.
4. Hearts Touched with Fire: My 500 Most Inspirational Quotations, by Elizabeth Dole.
5. Black, Blonde and Blue, by Ruth Temple Taul.
6. Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.
7. Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss.
8. Unbroken, by Lauren Hillenbrand.
9. The Mystery of Blackbeard the Pirate, by Carole Marsh.
10. And Another Thing..., by Eoin Colfer.
1.Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling.
2. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
3. The Twelve, by Justin Cronin.
4. Winter of the World, by Ken Follett.
5. This Is How You Lose Her, by Junot Diaz.
6. The Round House, by Louise Erdrich.
7. The Panther, by Nelson DeMille.
8. Telegraph Avenue, by Michael Chabon.
9. A Thousand Mornings, by Mary Oliver.
10. The Bone Bed, by Patricia Cornwell.
1. Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly.
2. America Again, by Stephen Colbert.
3. No Easy Day, by Mark Owen.
4. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
5. Waging Heavy Peace, by Neil Young.
6. The End of Your Life Book Club, by Will Schwalbe.
7. Who I Am: A Memoir, by Pete Townshend.
8. Short Nights of the Shadow Catcher: The Epic Life and Immortal Photographs of Edward Curtis, by Timothy Egan.
9. Joseph Anton: A Memoir, by Salman Rushdie.
10. How Music Works, by David Byrne.