Babysitter training for youths
Join Rowan Regional Medical Center for babysitter training and tools to be a safe, responsible and fun babysitter.
Safe Sitter is an educational program designed to teach youths 11 and older how to provide safe care to young children using hands-on training with medically trained experts.
Participants will learn:
• What to do if a child chokes.
• Safety for the sitter.
• How to call for emergency help.
• Babysitting business skills.
• Basic child care skills (diapering, feeding, etc.).
• How to entertain children and keep them safe.
Program information and details:
• One-day course for girls and boys ages 11 and older.
• $30 fee includes course material
Our upcoming class will be held:
9 a.m. - 4 p.m., Dec. 27.
Training will be held onsite at Rowan Regional Medical Center.