- Sunday, October 19, 2014 12:25 a.m.
Same-sex marriage foes skew statistics
- Saturday, October 18, 2014 2:36 a.m.
We are trying to raise money for the Overton Elementary School literacy program with our annual Fun Run Fundraiser. A high...
- Friday, October 17, 2014 1:29 a.m.
This young mans parents did not raise him to be a criminal. All involved are victims, including him.
- Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:54 a.m.
Congress violates Constitution by delegating to bureaucrats
- Tuesday, October 14, 2014 2:32 a.m.
Handled correctly, Bible classes OK
- Monday, October 13, 2014 12:12 a.m.
A single federal judge (or a single panel of them), even though he has not been elected by the people of North Carolina or...
- Sunday, October 12, 2014 12:14 a.m.
Bell tolls for victims of domestic violence
- Saturday, October 11, 2014 12:01 a.m.
Ditto Kitty Chadwick and Kim Fahs regarding Fibrant.
- Friday, October 10, 2014 1:02 a.m.
I don't see how an appeal would help in this case. In my opinion, the argument to move the Board of Elections and Veterans...
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 12:57 a.m.
Ditto your letter and then some
- Wednesday, October 8, 2014 1:10 a.m.
Go where the parking is plentiful
- Tuesday, October 7, 2014 9:47 a.m.
Voters have chance to right a wrong
- Monday, October 6, 2014 12:44 a.m.
Listen to candidates, think and then vote wisely
- Sunday, October 5, 2014 3:40 p.m.
Freightliner numbers raise questions
- Friday, October 3, 2014 7:01 a.m.
This is sad to me, considering there are so many people drawing unemployment or just plain not working. What in the world?
- Wednesday, October 1, 2014 12:45 a.m.
Women key to fight against terrorism