N.C. Music Hall of Fame line-up
KANNAPOLIS - The talent line-up for the N.C. Music Hall of Fame Oct. 11 induction ceremony features artists from virtually every music genre.
North Carolina musicians scheduled to appear include:
• Jodeci, rhythm and blues/new jack swing
• Maceo Parker, jazz/funk sax player and James Brown sideman
• Lou Donaldson, jazz/bebop saxophonist
• Chairmen of the Board, pop/beach
• Tori Amos, alternative rock/pop
• Nantucket, hard rock
The induction ceremony will take place at the Vintage Auto Club Conference Center at Gibson Mill, 325 McGill Ave. in Concord. The evening will include a reception at 6 p.m. with dinner and induction ceremony at 7.
Tickets for the ceremony are available by contacting the N.C. Music Hall of Fame Museum, which is located in Kannapolis, by calling 704-934-2320.