1. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain.
2. Ladybug Girl Visits the Farm, by David Soman.
3. The Light Between Oceans, by M.L. Stedman.
4. No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden, by Mark Owen.
5. Caleb's Crossing, by Geraldine Brooks.
6. In The Shadow of the Banyan, by Vaddey Ratner.
7. Secrets at Sea, by Richard Peck.
8. Life Itself: A Memoir, by Robert Ebert.
9. The Lives of Animals, by J.M. Coetzee
10. John Quincy Adams, by Harlow G. Unger.
1. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
2. NW: A novel, by Zadie Smith.
3. The Beautiful Mystery, by Louise Penny.
4. The Time Keeper, by Mitch Albom.
5. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
6. Where'd You Go, Bernadette, by Maria Semple.
7. Beautiful Ruins, by Jess Walter.
8. The Light Between Oceans, by M.L. Stedman.
9. Broken Harbor, by Tana French.
10. A Hologram for the King, by Dave Eggers.
1. No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden, by Mark Owen.
2. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
3. Mortality, by Christopher Hitchens.
4. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
5. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
6. Dearie, by Bob Spitz.
7. Darth Vader and Son, by Jeffrey Brown.
8. Every Love Story Is a Ghost Story, by D.T. Max.
9. Double Cross, by Ben MacIntyre.
10. Paris: A Love Story, by Kati Marton.