1. Dear Mr. Henshaw, by Beverly Cleary.
2. Juggling Elephants, by Jones Loflin.
3. Anthem, by Ayn Rand.
4. Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, by Mark Twain.
5. Gone, by Mo Hayder
6. Perks of Being a Wallflower, by Stephan Chbosky.
7. In The Shadow of the Banyan, by Vaddey Ratner.
8. The Lost Wife, by Alyson Richman.
9. Paper Covers Rock, by Jenny Hubbard.
10. TheSalt God's Daughter, by Ilie Ruby.
1. Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn.
2. The Beautiful Mystery, by Louise Penny.
3. A Dance With Dragons, by George R.R. Martin.
4. Broken Harbor, by Tana French.
5. The Light Between Oceans, by M.L. Stedman.
6. The Dog Stars, by Peter Heller.
7. A Hologram for the King, by Dave Eggers.
8. Shadow of Night, by Deborah Harkness.
9. Where'd You Go, Bernadette, by Maria Semple.
10. Beautiful Ruins, by Jess Walter.
1. Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.
2. I Could Pee on This, by Francesco Marciuliano.
3. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.
4. Dearie, by Bob Spitz.
5. Double Cross, by Ben MacIntyre.
6. Darth Vader and Son, by Jeffrey Brown.
7. Paris: A Love Story, by Kati Marton.
8. Mortality, by Christopher Hitchens.
9. Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly.
10. Every Love Story Is a Ghost Story: A Life of David Foster Wallace, by D.T. Max.