Published 12:00 am Sunday, March 23, 2014
1. Lonely Little Seashell, by Beth Carter.
2. Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore, by Robin Sloan.
3. This Dark Road to Mercy, by Wiley Cash.
4. And We Stay, by Jenny Hubbard.
5. No Such Thing as a Cherokee Princess, by Barrie Miller Kirby.
6. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
7. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
8. Paper Towns, by John Green.
9. Heaven is for Real, by Todd Burpo.
10. Hundred Days, by Nick Lloyd.
1. The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt.
2. The Invention of Wings, by Sue Monk Kidd.
3. Bark: Stories, by Lorrie Moore.
4. Still Life with Bread Crumbs, by Anna Quindlen.
5. One More Thing, by B.J. Novak.
6. Redeployment, by Phil Klay.
7. The Martian, by Andy Weir.
8. The Museum of Extraordinary Things, by Alice Hoffman.
9. The Accident, by Chris Pavone.
10. Stone Cold, by C.J. Box.
1. Everything I Need to Know I Learned from a Little Golden Book, by Diana Muldrow.
2. The Sixth Extinction, by Elizabeth Kolbert.
3. The Boys in the Boat, by Daniel James Brown.
4. Blood Will Out: The True Story of a Murder, a Mystery, and a Masquerade, by Walter Lam.
5. David and Goliath, by Malcolm Gladwell.
6. Grain Brain, by David Perlmutter.
7. Uganda Be Kidding Me, by Chelsea Handler.
8. The Future of the Mind, by Michio Kaku.
9. The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet, by Mark Hyman.
10. Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand.